EVENT SET UP AND TEAR DOWN SERVICES
Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Minnesota offers event set up and tear down services for all your special event needs.
Event planning is a long, multi-step process. When your special day finally arrives, you need all hands on deck to manage the details of those last few hours before your guests arrive and after they leave.
Don’t leave the critical set up and clean up tasks to chance. We provide professional, efficient set up and cleanup for large and small events of all kinds.
Event Set Up
- Executive meetings
- Corporate parties
EVENT SET UP VENUES
BENEFITS OF HIRING AN EVENT SET UP COMPANY
- Helps avoid last minute complications caused by crew or volunteer absences.
- An efficient, experienced crew minimizes disruption to your daily operations.
- Frees you to tend to other things on your big day.
- Takes one big detail off your plate so you can enjoy yourself.
Don’t forget to do some seasonal or deep cleaning before your event.
EVENT SET UP COST
Event set up cost is based on your specific needs.
- When you request a quote, Vanguard will contact you to arrange a site visit.
- During the visit, a Vanguard Cleaning expert will listen carefully before suggesting options that meet your needs and budget.
- After the visit, Vanguard will provide you with a written quote. You can accept the proposal or request adjustments if needed.
- Once you sign an agreement, your Vanguard account manager will select a franchisee crew that meets your needs and expectations.
Let’s get started on your event set up needs today!
Choosing a Commercial Cleaning Service
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE E-BOOK
There are many things to consider before choosing a commercial cleaning service that's right for your building and the people who spend time there. For example, what's right for a small office is not a good fit for a high traffic public building.
The Vanguard Cleaning Services team is happy to help you compare commercial cleaning services and consider all your options. Download our FREE 12-page guide to choosing a cleaning company: "8 Steps to Hiring a Commercial Cleaning Company"