Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, inquiry about franchising opportunities, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Minnesota may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To allow Users to receive information regarding the Site and its products and services;
- Tracking information about User visit to our Site to allow us to provide better service;
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature;
- To communicate with Users to respond to inquiries or direct communication on the Site;
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them;
- To send periodic emails; and
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
While we work hard to use and disclose Users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, Users can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- Users may have contact information removed from our marketing lists to inform users of new or relevant products, services, and special offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us or by calling us at the contact information provided below; and
- Users may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the Site.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Minnesota, or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Minnesota transfers or sells the Site or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
Your acceptance of these terms and Minnesota’s Privacy Rights
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.