Commercial Cleaning Franchise Business Opportunity
Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Minnesota offers an opportunity for experienced individuals to own and operate an independent commercial cleaning business.
Our janitorial franchise owners can take advantage of a Vanguard business system certification, ongoing support, and the quality commercial cleaning clients that come with an established, trusted brand.
Why Buy a Vanguard Cleaning Systems Franchise?
Grow Your Existing Business
- Keep and grow your current client base.
- Increase market share and access to new opportunities and accounts.
- Reduce overhead and support costs.
- Drive increased revenue through brand recognition.
- Increase revenue within accounts through specialized services.
- Industry-recognized certification programs.
What We’re Looking For
We’re seeking established janitorial or cleaning businesses that have the experience and structure to serve a diverse and refined client base. If you own and operate an independent janitorial services business—or are supervising a crew at a larger cleaning company and want to start a business—we’d love to talk to you! Opportunities are available in the greater Minneapolis and Saint Paul areas, as well as the Rochester area.
What You Receive
After signing a franchise agreement and completing an optional initial certification, each franchisee receives:
- A transfer of clients with monthly recurring contracts.
- The option to purchase equipment and supplies from Vanguard.
- Upfront and ongoing certifications on green cleaning tools, supplies, and techniques.
- Office support including client service, billing, and collections.
- Extensive sales and marketing support—including digital, social media, and print.
- Ongoing access to new service accounts.
- Association with a globally recognized brand with a strong track record of success.
Our Proven Track Record
Vanguard Cleaning Systems® is a proud member of:
- VetFran – Committed to the success of current, returning, and future U.S. veterans.
- MinorityFran – Dedicated to the growth and success of minority-owned franchises.
- The International Franchise Association (IFA) – An organization promoting the success of franchise opportunities around the world.
Vanguard Cleaning Systems® Recognition and awards
- 2019 – #76 in Top 500 Franchises, #43 in Top Franchise Brands, #25 in Fastest Growing Franchises, #106 in Top Franchises for Veterans
- 2018 – #44 in Fastest Growing Franchises, #43 Top Franchise Brands
- 2017 – #144 in Top Franchises, #26 in the Fastest Growing Franchises Categories
- 2016 – #26 in Top Franchises, #4 in Low Cost and Home-Based Franchise Categories
- 2015 – #26 in Top Franchises, #4 in Low Cost and Home-Based, #15 in the Fastest Growing Franchises
- 2014 – #23 in Top Franchises, #3 in Top Home-Based Franchise, #4 Low Cost Franchise
- 2013 – #25 in Top Franchises, #4 Low Cost Franchise Category
- 2012 – #39 in Top Franchises, #8 in Top Home-Based Franchise
- 2011 – #7 in Top Franchises, #1 in the Commercial Cleaning, Low-Cost/Home-Based Categories
- 2010 – #30 in Top Franchises, #8 in Top Home-Based Franchise
Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 150 Franchises for Veterans
- 2018 – #106
- 2016 – #15
- 2015 – #12
- 2014 – #11 Franchise Direct Top 100 Global Franchises
- 2017 – #42
- 2016 – #48
- 2015 – #49
- 2014 – #47
- 2013 – #42
- 2012 – #36
- 2011 – #34
- 2010 – #41
- 2009 – #25
- 2016 – #27 Best for Vets: Franchises
- 50 Top Veteran Franchises in USA Today
- 2013 – Top 50 Franchise for Veterans