Post Construction CleaniNg SERVICEs
Post construction cleaning of commercial buildings, including medical facilities and multi-tenant buildings, requires attention to detail, schedule coordination, and flexibility.
Each final construction cleaning project is as unique as the building itself. Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Minnesota will survey your site before providing a customized cost and time estimate based on the square footage being cleaned as well as the construction materials, surfaces and finishes used.
A Vanguard Cleaning franchisee’s post construction cleaning crew will get your building move-in ready.
Construction Cleaning Services List
- Dust and wipe all horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Dust walls and high ceilings
- Clean air diffusers and vents
- Wash windows, inside and out
- Wipe the inside of cabinets and drawers
- Sweep and mop hard surface flooring
- Scrub and wax VCT flooring
- Clean and disinfect restroom surfaces
- Clean and disinfect break room and lunchroom surfaces
- Work behind the general contractor’s punch list
Choosing a Commercial Cleaning Service
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE E-BOOK
There are many things to consider before choosing a commercial cleaning service that's right for your building and the people who spend time there. For example, what's right for a small office is not a good fit for a high traffic public building.
The Vanguard Cleaning Services team is happy to help you compare commercial cleaning services and consider all your options. Download our FREE 12-page guide to choosing a cleaning company: "8 Steps to Hiring a Commercial Cleaning Company"