Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Minnesota Franchise cost?
The initial franchisee fee is $3,500 – $5000
After your initial certification, your cost will depend on how much you want to earn—and how quickly you want to earn it! Call us to discuss options.
Can I continue to grow my existing business once I purchase a Vanguard Cleaning franchise?
Yes, you can take advantage of our Grow As You Go program.
This easy, four-step program will help you build your business in a simplified, time-tested manner. Let Vanguard show you how to drive business growth.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF OWNING A VANGUARD CLEANING SYSTEMS OF MINNESOTA FRANCHISE?
Starting a new business venture—even for seasoned business owners—can be daunting. Aligning your company with Vanguard Cleaning Systems of Minnesota means association with a recognized organization.
- A transfer of customers with monthly recurring contracts.
- The option to purchase equipment and supplies from Vanguard.
- Upfront and ongoing certifications on green cleaning tools, supplies, and techniques.
- Office support including customer service, billing, and collections.
- Extensive sales and marketing support—including digital, social media, and print.
- Ongoing access to new service accounts.
- Association with a globally recognized brand with a strong track record of success.
WHAT MAKES VANGUARD CLEANING SYSTEMS OF MINNESOTA SO SUCCESSFUL?
Since 1984, the Vanguard franchise organization has been supporting independently owned and operated janitorial businesses in their delivery of commercial cleaning services. And the organization has been recognized as one of the leading franchise systems in the U.S. and Canada by several publications.
The Vanguard Cleaning Systems franchise business model combines profit motive and comprehensive support programs. As owners, Vanguard franchisees have a vested interest in delivering high-quality services and meeting customer expectations beyond those performed by larger companies.
Vanguard’s comprehensive, ongoing business systems trainings include online and digital information, interactive sessions, and hands-on, in-person education to keep franchisees and practitioners at their best.
Our regional staff provides prompt support to franchisees regarding account requirements, technical information, and new business development.